Title: Director, Accreditation
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Coordinates the activities of the Central Panel; prepares materials for panel business and program review and all follow up from meetings.
- Provides information and counsel to the Central Panel and CAPTE related to the changing higher education context and its implications for accreditation.
- Manages the preaccreditation processes conducted by the Central Panel, including assignment of Candidacy and CAPTE reviewers.
- Monitors the accreditation and higher education environment for changes that might require modification of CAPTE processes and procedures.
- Consults with institutions and program officials related to CAPTE candidacy and accreditation decisions.
- Plans and delivers Developing Program Workshops; participates in the delivery of Self Study Workshops and On-site Reviewer training.
- Physical Therapist and doctoral degree preferred
- Advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 10+ years in professional level related position
- Executive level experience/expertise in accreditation required
- Broad experience in programmatic accreditation of health education programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including competency with conflict management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in organizational leadership and management
- Ability to be mobile
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position is located in Alexandria, VA. Not eligible for remote work.