Title: Finance Associate
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Obtains monthly credit card transaction data, reconciles to merchant back-up and to receipts posted to bank account
- Process component/subsidiary credit card transactions and deposits
- Primary contact for the PPS billing process to include preparation of invoices as well as handling inquiries from staff and vendors
- Creates Component checks requests for approval by Executive Director and processes check runs
- Creates and enters cash withdrawal entries and general ledger entries
- Requests W-9 forms for new vendors and processes 1099s.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations for components/subsidiaries and APTA
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or related field; three years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel applications required
- Great Plains Dynamics experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.