Title: Member Services Representative
Department: Member Services
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- This position is responsible for serving as the first point of contact for the Association and for responding to member requests by providing exceptional customer service.
- Receive, respond to, and direct phone calls that come into APTA.
- Cross-sell products and services with customers making APTA Store purchases.
- Maintains member and customer information and status updates within the iMIS database.
- Provides administrative support with various departmental activities.
- Provide input to management regarding member suggestions.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a call center environment or high-volume customer contact
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- iMIS and Access database experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org