Title: Registry Specialist
Department: Public Affairs
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Works collaboratively with the registry project team and Director of Quality to recruit new registry contributors.
- Assists with developing new modules for the registry.
- Monitors regulatory updates with respect to quality reporting (PQRS, FLR, etc) that directly impacts the registry.
- Extracts data from the registry, performs statistical operations, responds to internal information requests, and supports researchers with data requests.
- Provides member/customer service related to the registry, which includes responding to inquiries and providing onboarding for new contributors.
- Attends and represents APTA at meetings with external research entities and agencies.
- 4+ years' experience in registry coordination or data collection and management
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer/database experience required including advanced knowledge of Excel and statistical programming (SPSS/PASW Statistics)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.