The following financial benefits are available to APTA members from Bank of America.
Choose a Credit Card that is Right for your Business
Simplify the way you do business with the APTA WorldPoints Rewards for Business™ MasterCard® credit card from Bank of America.
If you use a personal credit card for business expenditures, you're missing out on a card that can actually help you manage your business!
- Manage and control expenses with individual credit limits for employees that let you predetermine how much money is spent.
- Separating business and personal expenses can help make figuring taxes easier and interest on business expenses may be tax-deductible.
WorldPoints Features and Benefits:
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in purchases you make with your APTA WorldPoints Rewards for Business™ MasterCard® credit card.
- Transfer points to and from your personal WorldPoints account and redeem the points earned for yourself, your employees, or your business.
- Earn points easily while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, payroll, daily costs.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs, and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, click the "Apply Now" button below, and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
To apply over the phone, call 866/570-1601 and mention priority code UABPHC.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. WorldPoints, Bank of America, and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license. ©2016 Bank of America Corporation