Earn more cash back for the things you buy most, and get a $100 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases.
Apply for the APTA BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases!
Here are some of the features of the new APTA BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card with a $100 cash rewards offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
- 3% on gas.
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases apply to the first $1,500 in combined purchases in these categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to these categories.
- Get a $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days.*
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Choose how you want to receive your cash. Redeem it at a Bank of America® checking or savings account or have it applied as a statement credit. To enjoy even more rewards, get a 10% customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America checking or savings account.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, click here and refer to the disclosures accompanying
the online credit application.
*You will qualify for $100 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any transaction fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit one (1) bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to new customers opening an account in response to this offer. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used
by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2015 Bank of America Corporation.