APTA members are eligible for the following benefits offered through Marsh:
VPI Pet Insurance provides health care coverage for your dog, cat, bird, hamster, or other exotic pet.
With comprehensive plans designed to protect you financially when the unexpected occurs, affordable coverage from VPI allows you to focus on providing optimal health care for your pet rather than worrying about the cost of treatment. You can be reimbursed for veterinary expenses such as surgeries, diagnostic tests, hospitalization, prescriptions, vaccinations, and more.
Veterinary Pet Insurance® (VPI®) is the nation's oldest, largest and number one veterinarian-recommended pet health insurance provider.
- Reliable: With more than 29 years of experience, VPI is the only company with a proven track record of protecting pets-for life. Rest assured that we'll be here, whether you enroll your pet at six weeks or six years.
- Trusted: VPI is recommended most by veterinarians.*
- Guaranteed: Clear renewal terms guarantee your rate, coverage and benefits for one full year. The number of claims you file will not affect your rates or coverage-even on your next policy term.
- Comprehensive: Choose your medical plan with optional CareGuard® wellness coverage available for additional premium.
- Up-front: Our published benefit schedule takes the guesswork out of figuring out what's covered.
- Convenient: You're free to visit any veterinarian worldwide - even specialists or emergency providers.
APTA members are eligible to receive a discount on your VPI policy. Plus, owners of multiple pets are entitled to receive additional discounts! Save hundreds of dollars in Pet Insurance premiums over the life of your pet.**
To learn more, call 877/PETS-VPI or visit www.petinsurance.com/apta.
*2013 Veterinarian AU Study
**Rate discount applies to the base medical plan only