Become involved with the Council of Health Systems Physical Therapy of the APTA. Complete the form below:
The purposes of the Council of Health Systems Physical Therapy will be to improve the health and wellness of society by advancing the practice of physical therapy and promoting scholarship and research, through:
- Greater communication among the major health systems, as well as among the major health systems, APTA members and components, the Board of Directors, and staff
- Influencing the development of innovative models of care such as collaboration on electronic medical record (EMR) development, determining improved methods of measuring outcomes, improving care coordination across the continuum of care, and promoting the value of physical therapists in major health care systems
- Development and adoption of best practices by major health systems
Completing the Online Form
- To be involved in the CHSPT please complete the information below. This information will be included in the roster and will be used to receive information about the activities of the Council.
- You should select 1 or 2 APTA members who are leaders in a major health system may become the primary and secondary contacts for that system to represent the system.
Health System Contact Information
The information completed below will be shared with all primary/secondary contacts from the various systems for the purposes of networking. The primary/secondary contacts for each system shall be responsible for disseminating the foregoing information within their own.
Check All Settings Served by your health system:
Please list any other Health System, Academic Institution, or
hospitals/facilities with which you are affiliated?
Health System Contact Roster:
The primary objective of the Health System Council is to create opportunities for networking. Please include the main contact for your organization for each of the following categories. (Name, title, email address)
|1. Title of best practices, innovation, and quality improvement, or other:
|2. Information (short explanation):
|3. Best Practice Contact Person: (name, email):
|Our hope is to share best practices, innovation, and quality
among the Council. Please share 3 best practices within your
|We aim to share education courses, training, and certifications
provided by Health Council members please list any annual programs
specialty training your organization presents that you would wish
share with others: