The following information applies to APTA's 2013 conference in Salt Lake City. More information will be posted here when available.
Your CEU letter will be accessible online in the APTA Learning Center in August 2013. Additionally, you will have the option of printing a transcript of APTA Conference 2013 educational sessions for which your badge was scanned.
Your attendance at APTA Conference 2013 is worth up to 2.0 CEUs (20 contact hours/CCUs). The number of CEUs awarded for each session will be listed in the onsite program. To access your CEU letter, follow these easy steps.
1. Login to www.apta.org. Enter your e-mail, member number or User ID. Use the "forgot your password" link if you need to reset your password.
2. Go to the APTA Learning Center.
3. Click on the “My Courses” tab in the horizontal navigation menu, and find APTA Conference 2013. 4. Click "Launch" next to the APTA 2013 conference and follow the directions to print your CEU letter.
To view your session transcript, you must first claim credit and access the "Print Certificate" link on the "My Courses" page from the APTA Learning Center. After you've completed the claim credit process:
Your preconference CEU certificate will be accessible online in the APTA Learning Center.
The number of CEUs awarded for each preconference session will be listed in the onsite program and in the programming descriptions on the conference website.
To access your certificate, follow these easy steps.
1. Login to www.apta.org. Enter your e-mail, member number or user ID. Use the "forgot your password" link if you need to reset your password.
2. Go to the APTA Learning Center
3. Click on the “My Courses” tab in the horizontal navigation menu, and find your preconference course
4. Click "Launch" next to the course title. Follow the directions to complete the posttest and print your CEU certificate.
For assistance with your log-in and password or with printing your CEU letter contact Member Services at 800/999-2782, ext. 3395, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, ET or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For corrections to your session transcript, contact APTA’s Professional Development Department at ProfDevelop@apta.org or 800/999-2782, ext. 3206 .
More than 35 licensure agencies for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants have licensure renewal requirements that include completion of continuing education or continuing competence activities. For specific information related to your licensure requirements please see www.apta.org/Licensure and click on Practice Acts by State or contact your state's licensure board.
APTA is an approved provider for both the International Association for Continuing Education (IACET Approved Provider #380) and the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATABOC Approved Provider #P1151). Review additional CEU approval information at www.apta.org/LearningCenter/CEU.