Can't travel to Salt Lake City for APTA Conference in June? Enjoy some of the same programming from the comfort of your home!
APTA Virtual Conference offers live and on-demand access to 5 educational sessions and the acclaimed McMillan and Maley Lectures, plus presentations of the 10 highest rated posters, with live question-and-answer sessions with presenters, and the opportunity to dialogue with fellow virtual attendees.
It isn't the same thing as being there. But it's close!
Earn 1.2 CEUs (12 contact hours/CCUs) and access these presentations live (June 27 and 28) through our online virtual platform and indefinitely on-demand thereafter through the APTA Learning Center.
Rates & Registration
Register now via APTA's Learning Center.
Early-bird rates thru April 22, 2013: $170 Members | $230 Nonmembers
Advance rates thru June 5, 2013: $190 Members | $260 Nonmembers
Full rate as of June 6, 2013: $210 Members | $290 Nonmembers
The following sessions will stream live from Salt Lake City, and virtual registrants can also access them later on-demand. Virtual attendees hear the presentation audio, paired with the presentation slides. (Video of the speakers themselves is not provided.)
For speakers, session descriptions, and original livestreaming times, view the Virtual Conference Programming page.
- Managing Neck Pain: Prognosis, Treatment, and Outcomes Using a Classification System
- The 44th Mary McMillan Lecture: The Next Evolution
- Alzheimer Disease and Balance Training: The Tipping Point
- Musculoskeletal Tissue Healing: Updates and Critical Clinical Decision Making
- Innovations in Practice: Collaborative Care Models
- The 18th John H.P. Maley Lecture: Residency Education in Every Town - Is It Just So Simple?
- Safe Return to Sports and Prevention of Re-injury for Young Athletes