Course Type: Audio Course | The Source
Presenter(s): Fabrisia Ambrosio, PT, MPT, PhD
Price: $75 Member & Members' Office Managers (must be registered by APTA member) | $129 Nonmember (subject to change)
CEU: 0.2 CEU (2.0 contact hours)
Description: Regenerative medicine—the discipline in which cell, tissue, or organ substitutes are used to enhance the healing potential of the body and ultimately restore injured or diseased tissues to their normal functions—
is tightly intertwined with the future of rehabilitation and physical therapy profession.
- Explore cutting-edge clinical advances
- Examine current perspectives on the future of regenerative medicine as it relates to physical therapy
- Discover the critical role PT will play in revolutionizing rehabilitation and managing musculoskeletal disorders
- Develop protocols, overcome barriers, and integrate regenerative medicine into your practice
- Improve patient care and keep up with dramatic changes in health care
Purchase: View full course description at the APTA Learning Center.