The Education Leadership Institute (ELI) Fellowship's competitive application process is based on a set of established criteria. Invitations will be extended to successful applicants in early February.
Eligibility Requirements for Program Applicants
- Emerging and novice physical therapist and physical therapist assistant academic administrators (0-7 years).
- Current membership in APTA.
- US licensure/registered/certified or licensure eligible (exception for PTAs in Hawaii and Colorado)
For the Applicant
Completion of the Participant Applicant Form that includes:
- Applicant demographic information
- Curriculum Vitae to include evidence of past leadership experiences
- Statement of commitment to the Education Leadership Institute Fellowship program
- Letter of intent addressing past leadership/management challenges and successes, future leadership goals, and anticipated contributions to the applicant's academic institution through a leadership project
Education Leadership Institute (ELI) Application (.doc)
For the Institution
Completion of the Nomination Form that includes:
- Submission of the nomination form completed by the applicant's dean/administrator/supervisor.
- Institution Statement of Commitment to support (tuition, fees, time, and other costs) the applicant during a yearlong program and in a leadership project that responds to a problem/issue/need with the applicant's academic institution.
Education Leadership Institute (ELI) Nomination Form (.doc)