APTA hosts an annual Insurance Forum for payer representatives and case managers from all over the country. The objectives of the one-day meeting, usually held in the greater Washington DC-Baltimore MD metropolitan area, are to:
- Provide payers/case managers with information regarding the current practice and trends in the field of physical therapy.
- Discuss current CPT coding, future initiatives in CPT coding and coding challenges that affect providers and payers.
- Highlight selected clinical interventions that may be of particular interest to the payer/case manager community.
- Obtain feedback from the payer/case manager community regarding pertinent issues that impact the physical therapist community.
- Distribute resource materials to the attendees.
If you are interested in being placed on the mailing list for this expenses-paid meeting, please submit your name, e-mail address (if available), your company's name, address, and phone number to:
APTA Insurance Forum
Payment Policy and Advocacy Department
1111 N. Fairfax St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Or, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.