APTA hosts an annual Insurance Forum for payer representatives and case managers from all over the country. The objectives of the one-day meeting, are to:
- Provide payers/case managers with information regarding the current practice and trends in the field of physical therapy.
- Discuss current CPT coding, future initiatives in CPT coding and coding challenges that affect providers and payers.
- Highlight selected clinical interventions that may be of particular interest to the payer/case manager community.
- Obtain feedback from the payer/case manager community regarding pertinent issues that impact the physical therapist community.
- Distribute resource materials to the attendees.
If you are interested in being placed on the mailing list for this expenses-paid meeting, please submit your name, email address (if available), your company's name, address, and phone number to:
APTA Insurance Forum
Payment and Practice Management Department
1111 N. Fairfax St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
2017 Insurers' Forum
The 2017 Insurers' Forum is being held Friday, September 15, in Detroit, Michigan. Learn more and/or RSVP by Thursday, August 11, 2017.