View All Archived Issues
The physical therapists and physical therapist technicians in America's uniformed services come from all walks of life but share a common mission.
The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) has recognized 25 members for its “Emerging Leader” award. The purpose of the award is to identify and honor one physical therapist (PT) or physical therapist assistant (PTA) from each component who has demonstrated extraordinary service early in his or her physical therapy career.
Developing an exit strategy requires an objective, planning, and flexibility.
Achieving Vision 2020 in the statehouses means personal involvement, contributing to state PACs, and commitment to chapters' legislative goals.
This month, PT Magazine profiles physical therapists (PTs), physical therapist assistants (PTAs), and physical therapist technicians in a wide range of settings.
The joys and challenges of providing patient care in Wyoming.
- Online Auction Opens October 16
- Californian Wins Gold Rush Game
- 20th Marquette Challenge Kicks Off at NSC
- NSC Session Features Robotics
- Make a Gift for the Future Of Physical Therapy
The DPT: About the Patient
- Legislation and Regulation- Health Care Headlines- Study Snapshot- Members on the Move- Industry News