View All Archived Issues
Physical therapists, assisted by computer technology, are helping wounded and injured military personnel regain their abilities and even return to duty.
Vision 2020 calls for autonomous practice in physical therapy. Staff empowerment may be one important step toward achieving that goal.
PTs and PTAs have an important and growing role to play both before and after natural and man-made disasters.
APTA is building a technological platform to secure physical therapy's place in a reshaped world.
Programming designed by all 18 of APTA's specialty sections, networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall filled with products and services gave the more than 6,000 attendees the knowledge and tools to keep their practices current. Here are some highlights from the meeting.
This issue of PT Magazine contains a large collection of forward-looking features and column providing multiple glimpses of what the future may look like.
APTA Education Department staff-with input from the APTA Practice and Accreditation departments-have designed an algorithm (per the Web site Answers.com, a “step-by-step problem-solving procedure”) to depict the clinical-decision making responsibilities of PTAs.
- Member Benefit: APTA-Endorsed Professional Liability Insurance
- Notice of Disciplinary Action - What's New on the Web
- PT 2007 Session Offers Advice on Applying for Foundation Funding- Foundation's Farewell to Frank Dinner Dance Set for June 28- Split Raffle: Will you be a Winner?- Students Reaching for $1 Million In Pittsburgh-Marquette Challenge
- The DPT: Few Benefits, Many Drawbacks- The DPT and Vision 2020: The Right Direction- Vision 2020: A Better Understanding- Deconstructing the Referral-for-Profit Myths
- Legislation and Regulation- Association Update- Health Care Headlines- Study Snapshot- Members on the Move- Industry News
American Physical Therapy Association | 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-1488 703/684-APTA (2782) | 800/999-2782 | 703/683-6748 (TDD) | 703/684-7343 (fax)
Contact Us | For Advertisers & Exhibitors | For Media | Follow APTA
All contents © 2014 American Physical Therapy Association. All Rights Reserved.