Perspectives Magazine is a publication for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in the first 5 years of their careers.
Send us your feedback, and consider joining our Editorial Advisory Group.
Download the May 2014 issue of Perspectives Magazine (.pdf)
In this issue:
- The Whole Person -
Advocating for the patients’ and clients’ needs, regardless of whether or not they are physical therapy-related can go a long way toward improving patient outcomes.
- On the Up and Up -
Not knowing isn’t an excuse. Ensure you know what constitutes medical billing fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Sharpen Your PTA Skills -
APTA's new program, Advanced Proficiency Pathways, gives physical therapist assistants a direct route to advanced knowledge and skills.
- Promote the Profession, Continue the Dialogue -
Promoting the profession can be a lot of fun, especially when you don’t even realize that’s what you’re doing.
- Career Coach – At the Junction of Function
- Cool Careers – Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Financial Fitness – Because You’re Worth it!
- My Perspectives - Observations From Early Career PTs and PTAs