Perspectives Magazine is a publication for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in the first 5 years of their careers.
Send us your feedback, and consider joining our Editorial Advisory Group.
Download the May 2015 issue of Perspectives Magazine (.pdf)
In this issue:
- Promote the Positive
We've all encountered them—those prickly patients who are a challenge to engage. Here's some advice for maintaining a positive patient/provider environment regardless of patient attitudes.
- Let Your Voice Be Heard
Advocating for the physical therapy profession—and building working relationships with legislators—gives you the chance to help shape the laws and regulations affecting your practice.
- Out of the Clinic and Into the World
The variety of possibilities available to physical therapists (PTs) is only limited by their imagination. See how 5 PTs have carved out a niche for themselves.
- Fraud and Abuse: Are You Prepared?
Do you know the difference between fraud, abuse, and waste? You should.
- Career Coach – It's Time to Get Real; Patients Will Benefit
- Cool Careers – PTs in the Military
- Financial Fitness – Strategize Your Student Loan Repayment
- My Perspectives - Observations From Early Career PTs and PTAs