Perspectives Magazine is a publication for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in the first 5 years of their careers.
Send us your feedback, and consider joining our Editorial Advisory Group.
Download the September 2015 issue of Perspectives Magazine (.pdf)
In this issue:
- Manage Your Online Reputation
There’s a great big social media world out there. Learn how to use it best to develop your own brand.
- A Role for PTs in Early Access to Musculoskeletal Care
Including PTs and PTAs in early access to musculoskeletal care for patients can lead to improvements in patient care and decreased cost.
- Residency: Yes or No?
When it comes to deciding whether a residency is right for you, there are a number of issues to consider. Hear from some PTs who recently completed a residency about their experiences.
- Career Coach – Take It From a Spokes Man
- Cool Careers – Getting into Academia
- Financial Fitness – Preparing for Life’s Big-Ticket Items
- My Perspectives - Observations From Early-Career PTs and PTAs