Call for Volunteers!
APTA is looking for several physical therapists or physical therapist assistants to serve on the Editorial Advisory Group for the Perspectives Magazine. If you're looking for ways to get involved in your professional association and increase your social network, this opportunity may interest you.
- Current APTA member
- PT or PTA who graduated January 1, 2008, or later.
- Willingness to provide input about the Perspectives magazine.
- Willingness to share new ideas for future issues.
- Ability to reach out to other PTs or PTAs to gather opinions, generate content ideas, and identify potential contributors.
- Serve a one-year term on the Editorial Advisory Group (EAG)
- Participate in conference calls as necessary.
- Write or contribute to at least one article during your term.
- Occasionally review articles for content and appropriateness.
To submit your name for consideration, please e-mail NewProfessionals@apta.org with a subject line of "Perspectives EAG." Please provide the following information:
- APTA Member Number
- Reasons Why You Would Be a Good Candidate for This Position
- Area(s) of Expertise
- One Story Idea That You'd Like to See in a Future Issue of Perspectives
Applications are due by June 15.
Appointments are made annually in June.
If you have any questions, please contact Monica Baroody, senior membership development specialist, at 800/999-2782, x3122, or email@example.com.