For Future DPT Students
Are you interested in becoming a physical therapist? APTA periodically hosts FREE physical therapist education virtual fair in the spring and fall each year. The last DPT Virtual Fair was held September 17. Information for the next event, which will be held in spring of 2020 will be posted here as it becomes available.
This fair will allow you to participate in live chats with Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) programs from across the country. Use the fair to find the best DPT program for you, ask questions from the comfort of your computer, and get tips on how to best prepare for the admissions process. You must register in advance for this free event.
For DPT Education Programs
APTA invites all DPT education programs in the US to leverage a new technology-enabled solution to effectively reach prospective students. The Physical Therapist (DPT) Education Virtual Fair offers a unique opportunity for you to interact with, and educate prospective students about your program in an innovative and cost-effective way. This virtual fair will enable your program to:
- Reach a broader cohort of prospective students without the cost of travel
- Conduct live video chat sessions with students from the convenience of your computer
- Interact with either a group of students or private one-on-one text chats
- Choose your own chat hours (daytime and evening)
- View a list of students who are explicitly interested in learning more about your program
- Access valuable recruitment data about all students who register for the fair
- Upload multimedia resources to your virtual booth
Learn more by contacting CareerEco at 770/980-0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org or APTA's Education Department at email@example.com.