Get Credit for Your Professional Experience. Move Your Career Forward with the DPT!
Ever wondered about earning the DPT, but gotten bogged down in
- Concerns about whether your experience "counts" or
- The hassles of the application process?
Put your worries aside! Now the process is simpler than ever — using APTA's Physical Therapist Evaluation Tool (PTET).
PTET can save you time and money (and anxiety!) by providing a set of easy-to-complete, standardized forms for documentation of your past and current education, practice, administrative/management, and scholarly experiences.
How Can PTET Benefit You? It's Simple:
- Using its customized scored report, you can negotiate a curriculum based on what you already know and what you need to know [learn?].
- You can be sure that your knowledge and experience will be evaluated consistently as you apply for one or more programs.
- You'll have one comprehensive document for the admissions process.
- And you'll be able to use the scored self-assessment report to compare your knowledge and experience with that of a norm-referenced group of DPT graduates.
Make a renewed commitment to your career—and get credit for what you've already accomplished! PTET will help you move forward to the DPT.
For more information, contact Credentialing Services Inc at: PTET, Credentialing Services Inc, PO Box 1502, Galesburg, IL 61402-1502; 309/343-1202 (phone); 309/344-1715 (fax); email@example.com
Pricing: APTA members: $400; Nonmembers: $700.
Fees for the PTET are nonrefundable. Prior to making payment, confirm that the institution(s) you apply to use or require the PTET as a part of their application procedure. Please allow 6-8 weeks for Credentialing Services Inc to process your PTET once completed and submitted.