The Federal Advocacy Forum is worth .7 CEUs/7 contact hours. Approval is pending in Nevada and Ohio, only.
Instructions to take your assessment of learning and earn your CEUs:
- Login to learningcenter.apta.org.
- If you do not know your login information, please contact member services at 800/999-2782 or email@example.com. Typically, your user ID will be your APTA member ID or email address. If you do not remember your password, please use the Forgot Password link.
- Once logged into the APTA Learning Center, highlight My Learning Activities, and click on My Courses.
- Locate the 2017 Federal Advocacy Forum in your list of Active courses and select the Assessment button to take your assessment of learning.
- Upon successful completion of the assessment of learning, click on Certificate to download your certificate of completion and CEUs.