View All Archived Issues
Space: The final frontier. Physical therapists are using devices developed for space programs to help patients on Earth. They're also refining technologies that may be used on future space flights.
Negotiating with insurance companies about reimbursement, treatment policies, and coverage for services is one of the most difficult tasks faced by APTA chapters, reimbursement chairs, and individual physical therapists. Here are some tips and guidelines.
PT Magazine: Annual Index
There. Got your attention?
An examination of ethical scenarios presented in recent columns.
Policy recommendations due this month could have major implications for physical therapy for certain vulnerable populations.
This issue of PT Magazine clearly reflects reader contributions and suggestions. Our goal, of course, is that every issue of PT mirror reader interests and, therefore, that its content appeals to a wide range-regardless of age, geographic location, practice setting, or other factors.
Use of the Guide to Physical Therapist Practice as a tool in litigation.
The lives you'll change will include your own.
Helping patients with cancer survive and thrive.
- What's New on the Web
- The Small Practice Advisor
- PODS and NIFTI Applications Now Online Only
- $1 Million Goal Set for Pittsburgh-Marquette Challenge
- Three CSM Events to Benefit the Foundation
- Many Options for Year-End Gifts
- Vision 2020: Be Careful What You Wish For
- PTs Must Be Diagnosticians
- Take Advantage of The Internet
- Legislation and Regulation
- Association Update
- Study Snapshot
- In Memoriam
- Members on the Move