View All Archived Issues
As more employers opt for self-funded health plans, a growing number of physical therapists are finding ways to benefit.
By helping rowers find their form, PTs reduce injury risk and can improve athletes' performance.
Patients increasingly are providing data about themselves to their health care providers when asked. Providers, meanwhile, find this patient-generated health data (PGHD) useful but too often fail to ask for it.
Updates, tips, and resources.
When the PT and PTA aren't on the same team.
Physical therapy and yoga, working together for patients.
Barriers are inevitable. They needn't be roadblocks.
The Importance of Patient Education and Self-Management
- Gorbel Displayed Technology at CSM 2017
- IBM and Avamere to Research Care in Senior Living and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- New Website for Sole Wellness Coach Certification to Earn FSBPT Approval
- PT Reinvents the Finger Ladder
- Cascade Dafo Launches New Transfer Pattern and Coloring Pages
- KLM Laboratories Introduces Kid O
- PT Invents Multiple Exercise Device