October is National Physical Therapy Month, an opportunity for you to help APTA raise awareness of the benefits of physical therapy.
Sponsors will have the opportunity to get exposure through all elements of this campaign, and it will be positioned as "NPTM brought to you by…" on the following branded benefits:
- Co-branded social media posts, as appropriate, on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (However, no link will be made directly to the sponsor's website from the social media placement.)
- Placement of sponsor's logo/link on select NPTM web pages.
- Banner ad on the NPTM landing page and NPTM toolkit on apta.org.
- Banner ad on the NPTM landing page and NPTM toolkit on ChoosePT.com.
- Sponsor mention in APTA-produced e-blast content promoting NPTM.
- A complimentary 10' x 10' booth at APTA Combined Sections Meeting, the largest gathering of physical therapy professionals in the country. Option to use as a credit for a larger footprint or solely as a 10'x10'.
- Mention of sponsorship in select APTA CSM channels (digital signage, schedule-at-a-glance, etc.).
- Sponsor logo on select downloadable NPTM handouts (if provided by APTA).
Brand Usage and Leverage for Sponsors
NPTM sponsors will have the opportunity to mention the relationship with APTA in promotional materials. Example statement could be, "X is proud to be a supporter of APTA's National Physical Therapy Month." Examples of promotional channels include:
- Company website — link to APTA's NPTM page.
- Marketing channels — digital, print advertising, email, social media channels, direct mail, trade show marketing (including materials for APTA CSM), and collateral.
- Press releases
See other opportunities to reach our community of more than 100,000 PTs, PTAs, and students through advertising, exhibiting, or sponsorships.