Provides support for implementation of activities in the Governance-House department. Assists department colleagues with carrying out efforts to meet objectives on organizational priorities with a focus on departmental contributions to operations strategy for the Association. Supports operational needs for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership. Provides support with data entry as appropriate including compliance documents. Seeks out and supports and opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities. Effective champion of the Association vision, mission and brand.
- Provides administrative support for the implementation of work plans related to respective activities of the Governance department which align with organizational priorities and the Association's operations strategy.
- Prepares required departmental compliance forms as outlined below including, when applicable and appropriate, entering accurate information for timely submission of all required forms.
- Provides support of the department operations, including opportunities to advance and gain efficiencies.
- Supports the Leadership and Operations team in the implementation of the Association’s programs, priorities, and projects Governance-House of Delegates partnership with department director and staff colleagues.
- Prepares in consultation with the Director, department level data which supports and aligns with the APTA data strategy.
- High School
- Associates/Bachelor's (preferred)
- 1-3 years' experience working with member volunteers
- Strong communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with MS Office Suite
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Physical Therapy Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
APTA participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit e-verify.uscis.gov.
Principals Only. Position is located in Alexandria, VA.