- Responds to inquiries for information regarding accreditation status of PTA educational programs.
- Assists PTA educational programs, institutions and on-site reviewers concerning the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) expectations for accreditation and substantive changes.
- Serves as the principle APTA staff liaison to the CAPTE PTA Panel.
- Develops, plans and delivers PTA On-site Reviewer Training Workshops.
- Serves as a liaison to formal groups within physical therapy education as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned to support the successful operation of the department.
- Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant, preferred
- 5+ years in professional level related position, required
- Background in physical therapy education, or accreditation, preferred, required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong copy editing skills, required
- Leadership and management experience, required
- Ability to be mobile
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
How to Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements when applying.
This job is ineligible for remote work.