A member of the Information Technology department that implements efforts to support organizational priorities and activities within the Information Technology department. Supports unit efforts with a focus on departmental contributions to systems and data, and, operations strategies for Association. Participates and support efforts for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership. Supports preparation of compliance requirements and documents and seeks out opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities. Effective champion of the Association vision, mission and brand.
- Implements work plans related to respective activities of the Information Technology department which align with organizational priorities and the Association's systems and data, and operations strategies
- Prepares and completes required departmental compliance forms as outlined below including ensuring required information is accurate for timely submission of all required forms
- Contributes to and implements recommendations on advancing operations within the department to gain efficiencies, and grow revenue, if applicable.
- Contributes to quality assurance and continuous quality/performance improvement in department activities, including supporting department director, and unit leader in annual assessments of respective budget activities described above
- Supports the Knowledge and Technology team in the implementation of the Association’s programs, priorities, and projects in partnership with department director and staff colleagues
- Prepares in consultation with the Director, department level data which supports and aligns with the APTA data strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Information Technology or related focused technical training
- 3+ years' experience in a combination of Information Technology, Technical Support, or Application Administration
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Physical Therapy Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
APTA participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit e-verify.uscis.gov.
Principals Only. Position is located in Alexandria, VA.