Implements efforts to support organizational priorities and activities within the Certifications department.
Supports unit efforts with a focus on departmental contributions to education and certification strategy for the Association.
Participates and supports efforts for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership.
Supports preparation of compliance requirements and documents and seeks outopportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities.
- Provides professional oversight and management support for the specialist certification, recertification, and the Maintenance of Specialist Certifications (MOSC) review process
- Prepares and develops agenda materials, minutes, and progress reports, and attends and provides support for all specialist certification governance and annual recognition activities
- Assists with coordination of application materials and review efforts associated with new specialist certification petitions
- Coordinates efforts associated with all elements of revalidation studies for board certification specialist areas, and the development of resulting Descriptions of Specialty Practice and Self- Assessment resources.
- 4+ years' experience in similar support position
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent related experience
- Association background in certification/credentialing. preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer/database skills and experience, required
- Critical thinking skills
How to Apply
Equal Opportunty Employer
No phone calls please, Principals Only
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org