This position implements efforts to support organizational priorities and activities within the Governance-House department. Supports unit efforts with a focus on departmental contributions to operations strategy for Association. Participates and support efforts for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership. Supports preparation of compliance requirements and documents and seeks out opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities. Effective champion of the Association vision, mission and brand.
- Implements work plans related to respective activities of the [department name drop down] department which align with organizational priorities and the Association’s operations strategy.
- Prepares and completes required departmental compliance forms as outlined below including ensuring required information is accurate for timely submission of all required forms.
- Contributes to and implements recommendations on advancing operations within the department to gain efficiencies, and grow revenue, if applicable.
- Contributes to quality assurance and continuous quality/performance improvement in department activities, including supporting department director, and unit leader in annual assessments of respective budget activities described above.
- Supports the Leadership and Operations team in the implementation of the Association’s programs, priorities, and projects in partnership with department director and staff colleagues.
- Prepares in consultation with the Director, department level data which supports and aligns with the APTA data strategy .
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience working with member volunteers
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Physical Therapy Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
APTA participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit e-verify.uscis.gov.
Principals Only. Position is located in Alexandria, VA.