- Manage APTA's Honors and Awards program
- Administers the appointments process
- Assists with discreet Fellows program
- Supports APTA online Member communities, communications and help maintain APTA Engage and database, etc
Assists department colleagues with carrying out efforts to meet objectives on organizational priorities with a focus on departmentalcontributions to membership strategy for the Association.
Supports operational needs for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership.
Provides support with data entry as appropriate including compliance documents.
Seeks out and supports and opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities.
Is an effective champion of the Association vision, mission, and brand.
- Undergraduate degree, or commensurate experience
- 4+ years’ experience in a certification or honors and awards program
- Experience in an Association setting
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunty Employer
Principals Only, No phone calls please.