A member of the Marketing and Member Development team that implements efforts to support organizational priorities and activities within the Marketing and Member Development department. Supports unit efforts with a focus on departmental contributions to membership strategy for the Association. Participates and support efforts for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership. Supports preparation of compliance requirements and documents and seeks out opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities. Effective champion of the Association vision, mission and brand.
- Implements work plans related to respective activities of the Marketing and Member Development department which align with organizational priorities and the Association’s membership strategy.
- Prepares and completes required departmental compliance forms as outlined below including ensuring required information is accurate for timely submission of all required forms.
- Contributes to and implements recommendations on advancing operations within the department to gain efficiencies, and grow revenue, if applicable.
- Contributes to quality assurance and continuous quality/performance improvement in department activities, including supporting department director, and unit leader in annual assessments of respective budget activities described above.
- Supports the Member Success team in the implementation of the Association’s programs, priorities, and projects in partnership with department director and staff colleagues.
- Prepares in consultation with the Director, department level data which supports and aligns with the APTA data strategy.
- 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Experience in copywriting and content development
How to Apply
Equal Opportunty Employer
No phone calls, please.
Position is located in Alexandria, VA.