- Provides support for implementation of activities in the Member Engagement department.
- Assists department colleagues with carrying out efforts to meet objectives on organizational priorities with a focus on departmental contributions to membership strategy for the Association.
- Supports operational needs for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership.
- Provides support with data entry as appropriate including compliance documents.
- Seeks out and supports and opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities.
- Is an effective champion of the Association vision, mission, and brand.
- Implements volunteer management strategy for the Association, in consultation with the Director, and manages APTA Engage, APTA's volunteer website.
- Provides administrative support for the implementation of work plans related to respective activities of the Member Engagement department which align with organizational priorities and the Association’s membership strategy
- Prepares required departmental compliance forms as outlined below including, when applicable and appropriate, entering accurate information for timely submission of all required forms
- Provides support of the department operations, including opportunities to advance and gain efficiencies.
- Supports the Member Experience team in the implementation of the Association’s programs, priorities, and projects in partnership with department director and staff colleagues
- Prepares in consultation with the Director, department level data which supports and aligns with the APTA data strategy
- High School
- 4+ years' experience in providing support in an office setting
- Experience with Higher Logic a plus
How to Apply
Position is located in Alexandria, VA at APTA's Centennial Center headquarters
Equal Opportunty Employer