A member of the Knowledge and Technology Unit who implements efforts to support organizational priorities andactivities within the Organizational Performance department. Supports unit efforts with a focus on departmental contributions to operations strategy, systems and data strategy, membership strategy, education and certification strategy, and business strategy for the Association.
Participates and support efforts for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership. Supports preparation of compliance requirements and documents and seeks out opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities. Effective champion of the Association vision, mission and brand.
- Creates project charter, project plans and schedules
- Manages project teams and vendors
- Leads project team meetings and engage all members
- Facilitates execution of project objectives, reports on status, develops and maintains project documentation
- Stays on schedule and on-budget
- Participates in setting best practices
- 5+ years of project management experience, required
- PMP, preferred
- Detailed knowledge of project management functions, best practices and software tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Curiosity to learn and do
- Critical thinking skills
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunty Employer
Principals Only, No phone calls please.