A member of Education that implements efforts to support organizational priorities and activities within the Student Recruitment department. Supports unit efforts with a focus on departmental contributions to education and certification strategy for the Association. Participates and support efforts for appointed and member volunteer groups and APTA leadership. Supports preparation of compliance requirements and documents and seeks out opportunities for continuous quality improvement in department activities. Effective champion of the Association vision, mission and brand.
- Implements work plans related to respective activities of the Student Recruitment department which align with organizational priorities and the Association’s education and certification strategy.
- Prepares and completes required departmental compliance forms as outlined below including ensuring required information is accurate for timely submission of all required forms.
- Contributes to and implements recommendations on advancing operations within the department to gain efficiencies, and grow revenue, if applicable.
- Contributes to quality assurance and continuous quality/performance improvement in department activities, including supporting department director, and unit leader in annual assessments of respective budget activities described above.
- Supports the Education team in the implementation of the Association’s programs, priorities, and projects in partnership with department director and staff colleagues.
- Prepares in consultation with the Director, department level data which supports and aligns with the APTA data strategy.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in post-secondary or graduate admissions
- Prior experience with centralized application services preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relationship management experienceProject management skills desired
How to Apply
Equal Opportunty Employer
No phone calls, please.
Position is located in Alexandria, VA.