See recent awards won by the American Physical Therapy Association and APTA Centennial Center.
The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion recognized APTA as a Healthy People 2030 Champion for its commitment and dedication to advancing our nation’s health and well-being.
- ASAE Gold Circle Award for the APTA Centennial Scholars Program.
- U.S. Green Building Council LEED Silver for environmentally-friendly building design for APTA Centennial Center.
- Public Affairs Council Lobbying Strategy Innovation Award for advocacy.
- Fitwel Best in Building Health Award for APTA Centennial Center.
- CoreNet Global 2021 Workplace of the Year: User Experience Award for the Mid-Atlantic Chapter of CoreNet Global for APTA Centennial Center.
- NAIOP Best of NAIOP Northern Virginia Award (Build-to-Suit) for APTA Centennial Center.
- Engineering News Record Mid Atlantic Award of Merit (Office/Retail/Mixed-Use) for APTA Centennial Center.
- ASAE Power of A Award for the development of APTA's Total Knee Arthroplasty Clinical Practice Guideline.
- ASAE Gold Circle Award for the rebranding of the ChoosePT public awareness campaign.
- ASAE's "100 Associations Who Will Save the World" for APTA's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ASAE Power of A Award for APTA's Education Leadership Institute Fellowship.
- ASAE Power of A Award for APTA's Financial Solutions Center.
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce "Best in Business" (overall winner).
- ASAE Power of A Award for APTA's "Stop the Cap" effort in collaboration with AOTA and ASHA to fight the Medicare physical therapy cap.
- ASAE Gold Circle Award for Outstanding Member Retention Campaign, recognizing the APTA member renewal and #APTA100K effort.
- ASAE Power of A Award for the ChoosePT opioid awareness campaign.
- ASAE Gold Circle Award for Best Video for the ChoosePT public service announcement.