APTA's public relations staff respond to media requests and connect reporters with APTA staff and physical therapy spokespersons, as appropriate.
All requests for interviews with APTA's staff or Board of Directors must be facilitated through public relations. Please contact us at email@example.com.
For media with urgent deadlines, contact Colleen Fogarty (703-706-3216), senior public relations specialist.
- American Physical Therapy Association Announces New Editor-In-Chief of PTJ: Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Journal - Nov. 1
- Landmark Report Demonstrates the Economic Value of Physical Therapy in the United States - Sept. 26
- American Physical Therapy Association Receives 2023 Power of Associations Silver Award for Digital Health - Aug. 16
- Health Care Workforce Challenges and Patient Access to Care Addressed in Bipartisan Legislation - July 26
- New Legislation Could Provide Relief From Some Student Loan Debt for PTs - July 25
- American Physical Therapy Association Recognized With Two Prestigious Honors for Health Care Association and Educational Excellence - June 22
- Joint Statement on Reform of the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule - June 21
- Legislation Introduced to Permanently Allow Access to Physical Therapist Services via Telehealth - June 7
- American Physical Therapy Association Releases Public Service Announcement - April 24
- Physical Therapy Journal Editor-In-Chief Alan Jette, PT, PhD, FAPTA, to Step Down - Feb. 22
- American Physical Therapy Association Announces Public Policy Priorities for 118th Congress - Feb. 8
- American Physical Therapy Association Named a Total Worker Health Affiliate in Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Program - Feb. 1
- American Physical Therapy Association Recognized as a Healthy People 2030 Champion - Jan. 20
- Physical Therapist Ranks as #3 Best Health Care Job by U.S. News & World Report - Jan. 17