APTA’s public relations staff respond to media requests and connect reporters with APTA staff and physical therapy spokespersons, as appropriate.
All requests for interviews with APTA’s staff or Board of Directors must be facilitated through public relations. Please contact us at email@example.com.
For media with urgent deadlines, contact Colleen Fogarty (703-706-3216), senior public relations specialist.
- The American Physical Therapy Association Celebrates 30th National Physical Therapy Month - Sept. 30
- Leading Companies in Physical Therapist Care Join APTA In Pledge for Transparency in Digital Health - Sept. 12
- Report on Bipartisan Therapy Bill "SMART Act" Paves the Way for Congressional Action - Sept. 7
- HHS Secretary Becerra Calls on Physical Therapists to Continue Delivery of Quality Care to Help the Nation Maintain and Regain Health - Aug. 15
- Cris Massis Confirmed for Another Year as Public Member of APTA Board - June 24
- CHEA Renews Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education Designation for an Additional Seven Years - June 17