Perspectives Magazine is a publication for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in the first 5 years of their careers.
Send us your feedback, and consider joining our Editorial Advisory Group.
Download the February 2014 issue of Perspectives Magazine(.pdf)
In this issue:
- The Whole World in Your Hands -
Looking to step outside your comfort zone and make a real difference? Consider international volunteerism.
- Your Body and Your Career, Today and Tomorrow -
Learn to take care of your own body while you're taking care of your patients' bodies. Your older self will thank you.
- A Balancing Act -
When you're just starting out and looking to get ahead in your career, it can be tough to walk the work-life tightrope, but it's imperative you figure out a way to bring balance to your life.
- Delving Into Research -
You don't have to work in a teaching hospital with a fully structured research program to try your hand at your own research projects.
- Career Coach – Incrementalism's Incredible Impact
- Cool Careers – Aquatic Therapy Across the Lifespan
- Financial Fitness – Creative Solutions to Financial Challenges
- My Perspectives - Observations From Early Career PTs and PTAs