APTA offers a nonmember affiliate option for individuals who are not eligible for APTA membership.
There are four nonmember affiliate options, which are described on the membership eligibility page under "Other Opportunities" and in the form below:
- Academic affiliate (formerly "Faculty Partners").
- International affiliate (formerly "International Partners").
- Rehabilitation provider affliliate.
- Other affiliate.
For quickest access, become a nonmember affiliate through the online subscription page. The application form below is available as needed.
Benefits of nonmember affiliate memberships include:
- Access to select content on apta.org, APTA Magazine, and APTA's online scientific journal, PTJ: Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Journal.
- APTA discounts on publications, conferences, and courses.
- Access to the latest evidence-based research and resources from more than 5,000 academic and scientific publications through APTA Article Search.