Early-Career Dues Discount (formerly Career Starter Dues)
Are you a student member of APTA? Maintain your membership through graduation and you will receive a 50% discount on APTA dues your first year postgraduation, with additional savings the next three years:
- Second year postgraduation: 40% off national and participating chapter and section dues.
- Third year postgraduation: 30% off national and participating chapter and section dues.
- Fourth year postgraduation: 20% off national and participating chapter and section dues.
Your savings will be automatically applied at renewal. Learn more about Early-Career dues.
Easy Pay Plan
Use your credit or debit card to have payments automatically deducted from your account every other month for a period of six months (total of four payments, plus $20 annual processing fee).
Auto Renew Plan
Use your credit or debit card to have your membership automatically renew each year. APTA will continue to charge your card for your full dues (and voluntary contributions) from year-to-year until such time you notify APTA by email at email@example.com or by phone during business hours to cancel the automatic renewal.
- APTA will automatically charge your annual membership fees to your credit card on the 10th business day of the month of your membership renewal date each year and will send a receipt to you once the card is charged.
- You may cancel this arrangement at any time with a letter or phone call to APTA. However, all Auto Renew enrollment requests must be made by the fifth business day of the month of your membership renewal date. Requests made after the fifth business day of the month of your membership renewal data may not be honored for that renewal period but will be honored for all future renewals.
- Instead of an annual renewal notice, APTA will send you a reminder notice at least 30 days before your annual membership dues are charged to your credit/debit card. The reminder notice will provide details about pending dues and voluntary contribution charges and how to contact APTA with any updates to the membership options, payment method, card number, expiration date, and details on how to contact APTA to discontinue the automatic charges to your credit/debit card.
- APTA will notify you if your credit/debit card has expired or if any difficulties are experienced during processing. If we are unable to complete your renewal, or if your card is declined, you will be notified and a standard dues invoice will be mailed to you.
- You must notify APTA of any email or address change because the reminder notice will be sent to the last email or street address that you provided.
For questions, contact APTA member services at 800-999-2782, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. ET or firstname.lastname@example.org.