APTA Magazine brings members content that dives into the issues the profession is talking about, and 2021 was no exception.
As the year winds up, here's a list of the magazine's top 10 feature articles based on web traffic.
And if the list makes you feel like catching up on a past issue, no worries — our online archive gives you access to all magazine content from the past six years.
- A Good Night's Sleep: PTs' Role in Patients' Sleep Health
- The Emerging Role of Physical Therapists in Wilderness Medicine
- Opportunities Exist in Projected Workforce Demand
- The PT in the Emergency Department: A Call to Crisis Care
- The Future of Physical Therapist Practice
- A Long-Term View of the Profession Following COVID-19
- The Future of DPT Education Post COVID-19
- The Next 100 Years in Physical Therapy
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Physical Therapy
- Advances in Research