- 3% PT-PAC student member participation during FAS
- $10,000 in donations
- Recognition of 250 Student Stars ($20 donation)
Participating schools with the highest percentage of students participating will win the following:
- First place: four PT-PAC event tickets at a future APTA conference.
- Second place: two PT-PAC event tickets at a future APTA conference.
- Third place: one PT-PAC event ticket at a future APTA conference.
All schools participating in the Flash Action Strategy that are not in the top three will have a chance to win one of three remaining PT-PAC event tickets in a wild card drawing. Students participating for their school will be eligible, so any PT or PTA student who donates to PT-PAC (even $1) during the two days of the Flash Action Strategy gets a chance to win — even if your school doesn't place first, second, or third!
Participation by programs and individuals will be automatically captured through the system. No additional steps are needed for you or your program to participate.