APTA DPT Education Fair
|Date:||Tuesday, Sept. 8|
|Time:||10:00 am-8:00 pm|
APTA's DPT Education Virtual Fair connects prospective physical therapist students to physical therapy programs, on a virtual platform, at a time that is convenient for each participant.
For Future DPT Students
Are you interested in becoming a physical therapist? APTA periodically hosts FREE physical therapist education virtual fair in the spring and fall each year.
This fair will allow you to participate in live chats with Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) programs from across the country. Use the fair to find the best DPT program for you, ask questions from the comfort of your computer, and get tips on how to best prepare for the admissions process. You must register in advance for this free event.
For DPT Education Programs
APTA invites all DPT education programs in the US to leverage a new technology-enabled solution to effectively reach prospective students. The Physical Therapist (DPT) Education Virtual Fair offers a unique opportunity for you to interact with, and educate prospective students about your program in an innovative and cost-effective way. This virtual fair will enable your program to:
- Reach a broader cohort of prospective students without the cost of travel
- Conduct live video chat sessions with students from the convenience of your computer
- Interact with either a group of students or private one-on-one text chats
- Choose your own chat hours (daytime and evening)
- View a list of students who are explicitly interested in learning more about your program
- Access valuable recruitment data about all students who register for the fair
- Upload multimedia resources to your virtual booth
You Might Also Like...
ReviewPTJ: Lower School Debt, Fewer Working Hours Tied to Higher Job Satisfaction
Aug 22, 2023
Researchers also found that home health and SNF practice settings were associated with lower job satisfaction.
NewsSeminal APTA Guide to PT Practice Gets an Update
Apr 12, 2023
The physical therapy profession has evolved, and so has its foundational resource.
NewsVision for Physical Therapy Education Embraces Collaboration, Diversity
Dec 22, 2021
A cross-organization partnership envisions an educational culture rooted in strong partnerships, shared values, and accessibility.