The Student Advocacy Challenge is a contest for PT and PTA students and programs to participate in advocacy activities as a first step in career-long advocacy engagement. Programs compete against each other by conducting advocacy activities throughout the year. Students will submit records of their activities on behalf of their school through the Student Advocacy Challenge website or through the APTA Advocacy App.
Student Advocacy Challenge Top 5 Schools
(as of September 25, 2023)
- Regis University – Colorado – 1,352 points
- University of Miami – Florida – 1,143 points
- Mercer University – Georgia – 1,110 points
- George Washington University – Washington, DC – 511 points
- Charleston Southern University – South Carolina – 341 points