Is this the new normal? Who knows, but 2022 was another rollercoaster year for the association and profession: significant wins, some disappointments, and a few surprises.
Through it all, APTA kept our members informed.
Here's a look back at the most-viewed articles published over the last year, in chronological order.
- CMS Listens to APTA, Eases Coding Restrictions for Manual Therapy and Compression
- Noridian Audits Call for Documentation that Could Be Impossible to Provide
- Planned Medicare Telehealth Code Changes Send Ripples Through Private Payers
- Revised COVID-19 Guidelines for Physical Therapy Incorporate Lessons Learned
- Spending Package: A Win for Telehealth, No Movement on PTA Differential
- 2022 APTA House of Delegates Motions Posted
- Takeaways From the Proposed 2023 Medicare Fee Schedule, Part 1, Part 2
- New Report: Outpatient Physical Therapy Practices Faced 'Significant' Employee Vacancy Rates
- Health Emergency Extended Into January 2023, Raising Questions
Stay up to date with APTA Weekly every Wednesday, and catch up on what you missed through our special Friday Focus newsletters (opt-in required).