Are you on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic? APTA would like to hear from PTs, PTAs, and students about their experiences.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to change lives in dramatic ways, with more to come even after the crisis ends. APTA wants to know how you're doing.
- How are you meeting the needs of your patients under current conditions?
- Are you volunteering to make a difference in your community?
- Are you transitioning to or retraining for a new setting?
- What challenges are you overcoming in your clinic or facility that are specific to your setting or patient population?
- What advice would you give to other PTs facing similar challenges?
“APTA is committed to helping all PTs, PTAs, and students navigate this crisis," says Heidi Kosakowski, PT, DPT, APTA senior practice specialist. "One PT’s experience could help another in their decision-making process — and help APTA elevate the collective voice of our members.”
If you would like to share your story, you can submit via APTA Engage. Responses may be published in APTA publications or on APTA's website.