Generalized Anxiety Disorder Scale (GAD-2 and GAD-7)
What it measures:
- This brief self-report measure was developed to help identify people who may have generalized anxiety disorder.1
- There is a 7-item scale (GAD-7) and 2-item scale (GAD-2).
- This tool has been culturally adapted and validated in many different languages.
- Body Function and Structures
- Emotional Functions – b152
- Contextual factors
- Personal factors
Members Only Content
Join APTA to get unlimited access to content including evidence-based research, guidance on payment changes, and other resources to help you thrive. Learn more about membership benefits.
Already a member? Log in
Date: December 28, 2022
Content Type: Test & Measure
Jeanine Kolman, PT, DPT
Erin Faraclas, PT, DPT, PhD, National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach
You Might Also Like...
CPGThe First Global Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior Guidelines for People Living With Disability
Jan 3, 2021
This guideline presents 10 areas for advancing inclusive practice in physical activity and sedentary behavior for people living with disability.
Test & MeasureFear Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire (FABQ)
Measures fear avoidance beliefs associated with low back pain (LBP).
Test & MeasurePain Catastrophizing Scale (PCS)
Assesses the extent of catastrophic thinking due to low back pain according to three components: rumination, magnification, and helplessness.