Generalized Anxiety Disorder Scale (GAD-2 and GAD-7)
What it measures:
- This brief self-report measure was developed to help identify people who may have generalized anxiety disorder.1
- There is a 7-item scale (GAD-7) and 2-item scale (GAD-2).
- This tool has been culturally adapted and validated in many different languages.
- Body Function and Structures
- Emotional Functions – b152
- Contextual factors
- Personal factors
You Might Also Like...
CPGThe First Global Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior Guidelines for People Living With Disability
Jan 3, 2021
This guideline presents 10 areas for advancing inclusive practice in physical activity and sedentary behavior for people living with disability.
Test & MeasureFear Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire (FABQ)
Measures fear avoidance beliefs associated with low back pain (LBP).
Test & MeasurePatient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System Global-10, PROMIS Global-10
Assesses health care-related quality of life measures for the general population.