APTA Membership Benefits and Discounts
Your savings start here.
- Enjoy unlimited access to our website, with guidance from our subject matter experts and leaders in the profession.
- Create custom marketing assets to enhance your practice with co-branded graphics from APTA and ChoosePT.
- Stay up to date with our weekly email newsletters and catch up on what you missed with our special Friday Focus newsletters (opt-in required).
- APTA Members get unlimited access to the newly revised APTA Guide to Physical Therapist Practice 4.0.
- Join the APTA Advocacy Network to receive and respond to action alerts to support APTA's public policy priorities.
- Access our evidence-based practice resources, including relevant clinical practice guidelines and Tests and Measures.
- Get full text access to research and articles from more than 4,500 clinical and academic publications through the EBSCO discovery service provided by APTA's Article Search and the Rehabilitation Reference Center.
- Receive 11 issues per year of APTA Magazine and enjoy unlimited access to PTJ, APTA’s official scientific journal.
- Get free financial education from APTA's Financial Solutions Center.
- Take advantage of free courses in the APTA Learning Center.
- Create a profile in the Find a PT directory (PTs only) to help consumers and health care providers find you.
Save on APTA products, services, and events.
- Save on membership! Graduating student members who participate in the Early-Career Discount Program receive a 50% discount in their first year postgraduation, with additional savings the next three years.
- Get a 0.25% rate discount on student loan refinancing from Laurel Road offered through the APTA Financial Solutions Center.
- Save 40% or more on the APTA's Combined Sections Meeting and individual CEU courses in the APTA Learning Center.
- Save 45% on combined application and exam fees for APTA's Specialist Certification in any of 10 clinical specialty areas.
- Save 40% on products in the APTA Store. Members, be sure to log in to get your discount.
Get expert student loan help and innovative financial planning technology, including free customized coaching, with FitBUX.
Save on national brands.
- Save $150 on a MedBridge continuing education subscription.
- Save 40% on three pairs of Saucony shoes per year.
- Save 30% on New Balance shoes and apparel.
- Save up to 25% on car and truck rentals from providers including Avis and Budget.
- Save up to 60% on theme parks, hotels, concerts, movie tickets, and more with MemberDeals.
- Save up to 75% on office and school supplies at ODP Business Solutions (formerly Office Depot and OfficeMax).
- Save up to 50% on shipping services via UPS.
- Save up to 10% off sale prices from Dell Technology Solutions.
- Save 30% on select physical therapy related book titles with Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- APTA members enjoy signficant savings at the GE Appliances Store on the latest in high-quality appliances.
- Get access to over 9,000 digital workout videos and more than 12,200 fitness centers for just $28 per month (plus a one-time enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
APTA works with multiple providers for all your insurance needs.
- Looking for quality, affordable health insurance? APTA and APTA Private Practice have collaborated to offer health solutions exclusively for APTA members.
- Apply for professional, business, and personal insurance options — including life and disability — from HPSO.
- Through the APTA Insurance Program, HPSO offers APTA members comprehensive professional liability insurance coverage with exclusive benefits, including unlimited defense costs and reimbursement for attorney fees.
- Member Options offers APTA members affordable options for a variety of insurance products, including auto, home, renters, pet, and more.
Take advantage of courses, specialization opportunities, and more.
- Take advantage of free and discounted CEU courses in the APTA Learning Center or save on continuing education subscription with MedBridge.
- Attain board-certification in one of 10 specialty areas (PTs only), improve your knowledge and skills in any of seven content areas through the PTA Advanced Proficiency Pathways program (PTAs only), or pursue an APTA Fellowship in Education Leadership (educators only).
- Find jobs and sign up for alerts from the APTA Career Center.
Our members advance the profession and association.
- Engage with your state chapter. Join a section or academy. Participate in a special interest group.
- Find the right volunteer opportunity for you via APTA Engage.
- Get involved with a council.
- Engage in House of Delegates policymaking by providing feedback to your component delegate, or becoming a delegate yourself!
- Donate to PTPAC, the sole fundraising organization that supports and influences federal legislators in order to advance and protect APTA's priorities.
- Donate to the PT Fund, supporting our DEI efforts through the Minority Scholarship Fund and Dimensions of Diversity Fund.
- Donate to the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research, funding physical therapy research grants, scholarships, and fellowships.