Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS)
What it measures:
- HADS screens for anxiety and depression in all adults over the age of 16.
- The questionnaire includes two subscales, one for anxiety (HADS-A) and one for depression (HADS-D).
- The summed score, HADS total, is seen as a global measure of psychological distress.1
- Body Function and Structures
- Emotional Functions - b152
- Contextual factors
- Personal factors
You Might Also Like...
CPGAmerican College of Chest Physicians and Canadian Thoracic Society Clinical Practice Guidelines for Cannabis and Cannabinoid-Based Medicines in the Management of Chronic Pain and Co-Occurring Conditions
Mar 27, 2023
This guideline was created by the American College of Chest Physicians and Canadian Thoracic Society to help clinicians and patients gauge the appropriate
CPGThe First Global Physical Activity and Sedentary Behavior Guidelines for People Living With Disability
Jan 3, 2021
This guideline presents 10 areas for advancing inclusive practice in physical activity and sedentary behavior for people living with disability.
Test & MeasurePain Catastrophizing Scale (PCS)
Assesses the extent of catastrophic thinking due to low back pain according to three components: rumination, magnification, and helplessness.