University of Rhode Island Change Assessment (URICA)
What it measures:
- URICA measures a patient’s readiness to change using a self-reported questionnaire that categorizes the patient into one of the 4 following stages: precontemplation, contemplation, action, or maintenance.1
- The psychotherapy version of this tool is applicable to any habit or behavior that a patient or client wishes to change.
- 32 items
- The problem being addressed needs to be clearly identified for patient or client and clinician
- Other versions assess certain behaviors or specific problems:
- Alcohol (2 lengths available: 24 items, 28 items)
- Reduced drinking (12 items)
- Drug (2 lengths available: 32 items, 24 items)
- Some versions of this test are available in other languages.1
- Other PT/OT Subsequent Limitation
You Might Also Like...
Test & MeasurePhysical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q, PAR-Q+)
The PAR-Q was developed in an effort to standardize activity screening for persons aged 15-69 years.
Test & MeasurePartner Violence Screen
Test & MeasureEpic Lift Capacity Test (ELC)
The EPIC Lift Capacity test (ELC) is used to evaluate lifting capacity through different vertical ranges necessary to carry out the occupational demands