APTA Student Social - Prevention, Health Promotion, and Wellness
|Date:||Sunday, October 17, 2021|
|Time:||7 p.m., ET|
Free to APTA members
Our monthly student social is a fun twist on the standard Zoom webinar – mixing expert discussion with live, camera-on Q&A with participants. This month's focus is on community health.
Join us for an interactive conversation with Hadiya Green Guerrero, PT, DPT, and Zachary Rethorn, PT, DPT, PhD, as we focus on community health. Through this discussion, you’ll gain knowledge and access to tools and resources to provide prevention, health promotion, and wellness services to individuals and populations across the lifespan.
- Hadiya Green Guerrero, PT, DPT
- Zachary Rethorn, PT, DPT, PhD.
Follow Zachary on Twitter @ZacharyRethorn.
Check out Facebook event page to let others know you're attending and share on social media. This is not required for participation.
A Note Before You Sign Up
- You will need to login to Engage before seeing this opportunity.
- Please sign up before 11:50 p.m., ET on Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021. A link to this Zoom event will be emailed to all participants on Sunday morning, Oct. 17.
- Our event will start promptly at 7 p.m. ET. Once you're in, turn your camera on, queue up your questions, and be ready to engage with Hadiya and Zachary.
You Might Also Like...
RoundupFor National Physical Fitness and Sports Month: 5 Pediatric Research Insights
May 26, 2023
Researchers continue to explore youth sports: what works, barriers to participation, and how to make changes.
RoundupMental Health Resources for Physical Therapy Professionals
May 22, 2023
A curation of information from APTA and other organizations can help clinicians focus on their well-being.
NewsAPTA Recognized as HHS National Youth Sports Strategy Champion
May 19, 2023
The association joins national and local organizations as an advocate for youth access to sports, regardless of ability.