As nice as it might've been to have a relatively uneventful year to celebrate our 100th anniversary, that isn't what happened: 2021 turned out to have more than its share of highs and lows.
Through all the news, good and bad, APTA kept our members informed.
Here's a look back at the most-viewed articles published over the last year.
- Proposed 2022 Fee Schedule: More Cuts, PTA Differential, Telehealth Obstacles
- APTA 2021 House of Delegates Election Results Announced
- APTA 2021 Statehouse Roundup: New Prepayment Review Law, Imaging Wins, More
- 2021 House of Delegates Recap
- Code Pairing Edits: Four Things To Know
- Study: Frequency, Duration of Acute Care Therapy Improves COVID-19 Outcomes
- New CPG on Hip Fracture Focuses on PTs
- Keep Moving — And Giving Back: Get Ready for National Physical Therapy Month
- Photo Collection: A Look at APTA's Centennial Celebration
- Dismantling the 'Industrial Medical Complex' (2021 H.P. Maley Lecture)
APTA members can stay up to date with APTA Weekly every Wednesday and catch up on what you missed through our special Friday Focus newsletters (opt-in required).